# Deis Builder
A Docker image that builds Docker images, for use in the [Deis](http://deis.io/) open source PaaS.
This Docker image is based on the official
Please add any [issues](https://github.com/deis/deis/issues) you find with this software to
the [Deis Project](https://github.com/deis/deis).
Please consult the [Makefile](Makefile) for current instructions on how to build, test, push,
install, and start **deis/builder**.
## Environment Variables
* **DEBUG** enables verbose output if set
* **ETCD_PORT** sets the TCP port on which to connect to the local etcd
daemon (default: *4001*)
* **ETCD_PATH** sets the etcd directory where the builder announces
its configuration (default: */deis/builder*)
* **ETCD_TTL** sets the time-to-live before etcd purges a configuration
value, in seconds (default: *10*)
* **STORAGE_DRIVER** sets the Docker-in-Docker storage driver (default: btrfs)
* **PORT** sets the TCP port on which the builder listens (default: *2222*)
© 2014 OpDemand LLC
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may
not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain
a copy of the License at <http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0>
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
limitations under the License.
Imports 2 package(s) ¶