top
(README.md)
I'm Jacob Roberts, I'm a senior at Marlboro College, and this is the culmination of an academic year's worth of work.

#### To install the project, follow the instructions I give [on the wiki](https://github.com/JacobRoberts/chess/wiki/Installation).

At Marlboro College, seniors devote most of their year to a plan of concentration, which is comparable to a graduate thesis. The work on this repository accounts for 60% of my total plan grade, with the remaining 40% coming from other academic endeavors.

#### [For more in-depth discussion, see the wiki](https://github.com/JacobRoberts/chess/wiki/)

### Project Organization

#### engine/
- Handles the game engine such as game state storage and piece movement.
- Also contains helper functions that are entirely reliant on the rules of Chess, such as whether a given square on a board is occupied.

#### search/

- Handles everything related to the AI, including alphabeta search and board evaluation.

#### web/

- Contains all of the files needed to host this program remotely.
- Currently, I host everything in this directory on [csmarlboro](http://csmarlboro.org/). The files are duplicated here for posterity.

Imports 3 package(s) ΒΆ

  1. github.com/gorilla/mux
  2. github.com/jacobroberts/chess/engine
  3. github.com/jacobroberts/chess/search