# MongoHQ CLI
For usage instructions see the [documentation](http://docs.mongohq.com/getting-started/cli.html).
This is a test MongoHQ cli project. It works using the API and Gopher
projects. The purpose of this project is to:
* Allow customers to access features in a CLI that would give them more functionality. Such as:
* Log file tailing in the CLI would enable using pipes and advanced functionality like `logs | grep`.
* Stats monitoring from the command line, which is much nicer than
* Allow MongoHQ developers to give access to features without the need for UI features.
To install, run:
curl https://mongohq-cli.s3.amazonaws.com/install.sh | sh
## Using in Dev Mode
git clone email@example.com:MongoHQ/mongohq-cli.git
go run *.go deployments
* `mongohq.go` is a router for commands
* `*_controller.go` are the controllers and views based on the data returned from the api.
* `*_api.go` are the methods for interacting with the API
Each set of actions has its own `controller` and corresponding `api`. The following conventions work:
* Routers only call the controller action
* Controller actions call the API to get data, the API does not call the controller.
* APIs return errors to the controllers, and the controllers will print the error.
* Authenticate a user with 2fa (if enabled) (complete)
* List databases (complete)
* List deployments (complete)
* Tail mongostat (complete)
* Query database log (complete)