An authentication, authorization and user management service wrtien in Go
The project provide you 2 ways to use it:
- A [HTTP REST API](http://kidstuff.github.io/swagger/#!/default) for authentication, authorization and user management with some client-libs for easy communication with the REST server.
- https://github.com/kidstuff/auth-angular-client AngualrJS client.
- An abstract interface (we call a manager) that let you port your Go authenthication and user management to other database. We love to support MongoDB, Google Appengine and a standar SQL but currently just a MongoDB available.
- https://github.com/kidstuff/auth-mongo-mngr written base on mgo driver
Each sub project may have their own document.
You can find and usage example of the package at https://github.com/kidstuff/auth-example
* Fix bugs, improve documentation, more test (not many test right now)
* Support other type of "grant_type", become an OAuth provider.
* Better way to handle "permission" (or friendship) becom a social network.
* A complete example application (a small social network...maybe)
We welcome any feedback, bug report, feature request or just a "Hello" from you!