Open source Content Management System based on the BeeGO framework, inspired by Django CMS.
* Hierarchical categories
* Extensive support for multilingual websites. #TODO
* Use the content blocks (placeholders) in your own Templates
* Edit content directly in the frontend on your pages. #TODO
* Navigation rendering and extending from your apps.
* SEO friendly urls.
* Mobile support.
You can define editable areas, called placeholders, in your templates which you fill
with many different so called CMS content plugins.
A list of all the plugins will be found here:
`3rd party plugins <http://www.3party-cms.com/golang-cms/>`_ #TODO
Unable to find a suitable plugin for you needs? Writing your own is very simple.
More information on `our website <http://www.golang-cms-url.org>`_. #TODO
To compile and run the installer execute. (you will need to have "GO v1.5" or later)
- go get -u github.com/beego/bee
- go get -u github.com/dionyself/golang-cms
- cd $GOPATH/src/github.com/dionyself/golang-cms
- bee run
Browse 127.0.0.1:8080 to see GolangCMS running.
Login details. user: test, password: test
Note: You will be running a pre-alpha version in testmode.
The current state of the project 'pre-alpha' version,
Only Linux based OS are supported, please report any bug you find.
Please head over to our `documentation <http://docs.goland-cms.org/>`_ for all
the details on how to install, extend and use the golang CMS.
You will need to run the demo locally.
If you are using Docker you can run a golang-cms instance on port 8080
- docker run -p 8080:8080 dionyself/golang-cms:latest
Browse 127.0.0.1:8080 to see the demo.
if you can't see the demo please contact me.
To run unittests.
- goconvey $GOPATH/src/github.com/dionyself/golang-cms/tests/
.. image:: https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/i/btn/btn_donateCC_LG.gif
:width: 200 px
:scale: 50 %
:alt: alternate text